Saturday, August 2, 2008

Decisions Made at Birth (Kathleen Rick)

1. Life is hostile.
2. People are out to get me.
3. I need pain to survive.
4. Somebody is trying to kill me.
5. I can't get what I want.
6. I will get even forever for this pain.
7. I hate God for putting me here.
8. I don't want to be here if this is it.
9. I have to fight to survive.
10. Nobody wants me.
11. There must be something wrong with me.
12. I have to get out of here.
13. I can't get out.
14. LIfe is hell.
15. I can't trust men (or women).
16. There is not enough air, love, nourishment, etc.
17. Life is a struggle.
18. People hurt me.
19. Men hurt me.
20. Women hurt me.
21. I hurt women.
22. Nobody understands me.
23. I am blind. I can't see.
24. No one ever listens to me.
25. People are stupid.
26. I can't do it myself.
27. I'll be alone for the rest of my life.
28. Nobody sees who I am.
29. People are mean.
30. I'll never love again.
31. I should have been a boy/girl.
32. I'm not good enough.
33. The purpose of life is death.

Whatever decisions you made, you can change them!

Consult from The Three Healers - get thrilling results. I do believe the angels in the heavenly choir stand up and toss their halos into the sky when someone chooses healing over pain.

Indepth emotional healing: Kathleen Rick
Nutrition: Mary Frost
Integrated life healing and reading: Nancy Fenn

No comments: