Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Introducing Martha Garrett

I have Mars in Virgo at the Midheaven so there is a side of my personality I call "Martha Garrett".

Martha wants us all to follow the rules, not waste and do our duty.

Martha goes everywhere with me and it was just this morning on our regularly scheduled one hour walk, that she used the cell to report a missing Albertson's grocery basket at the corner of Orcutt and 50th here in Allied Gardens and also, less than a half block away (!!) a badly leaking fire hydrant.

Go, Martha!!

The Lesson: I give this somewhat obnoxious part of my personality a place to express itself appropriately so it stays out of the rest of my life.

I also use it to check and double check the details of astrology readings so you know you're getting the best.

Do you have a planet you need to put a fence around?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably my Mars in Aries. Thought is toned down a bit in recent years.

Anonymous said...

Aahhhh, please say more!!