Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PM Stephen Harper an Introvert?

A Canadian reader has thought for a long time that Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is an introvert. Here's what she wrote me.

For a long time, I've suspected that the Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, is an introvert. I can tell by his appearance and by how hard he tries to be extroverted. There was one picture of him with a boy to show the Canadians that he is a family man. But that picture didn't work out well because of his introverted nature. Also, I notice that the PM is a man of few words so in some ways, it feels like the government is being secretive yet stable.

But I was not sure about that until I read this newspaper article:

http://www.thestar.com/FederalElection/article/496894

Now I know for sure he is an introvert.

No comments: