Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Leos are the Workaholics of the Zodiac!


Neith and Pat wrote this about me and my fellow Leos:

With the Sun and Venus in Leo, we decided to ask for your feedback on how you feel about Leos.

This is how you voted:

46.4% Lots of fire in my chart so I love them.

21.4% They irritate the heck out me, too loud and overbearing.

0.0% I have nothing in common with them so don’t know any.

32.1% Could they pay attention to someone other than themselves?


Well, it looks like the number of people who voted love Leos, a good sign for all you Leo types out there! Before you let all the adulation go to your head, note the second largest number of votes went to option number four. But don’t worry, we still love you.


There are a certain number of people, most likely Scorpio and Taurus folk, who find your typical Leo a teensy bit overbearing and loud. Now why would they think that? Could it be because they live in the apartment beneath your lordly realm and didn’t appreciate the wonderful party you threw that lasted into the wee hours? Who would have thought . . .

I guess those people with no Leos in their lives (the poor deprived souls) didn’t even bother to vote. Either that or there weren’t any, the more logical choice.

And just so you know this is all in fun . . . I voted for option number one!!

[end of qutoe]
Nancy's Note: I just have one urgent, burning question. Why does this myth of our party nature persist? Most Leos are the workaholics of the zodiac.

Don't believe me? Check it out.

My theory has long been that it's probably because so many have Mercury, Venus and/or Mars in Virgo [these personal planets can't get more than 45 degrees from the Sun] and their great big warm Leo Suns progress through Virgo for thirty years of their lives. I am thinking of my father, my twin, my best friend, my daughter and myself to name just five of the hardest working people I have ever known.

No comments: