Thursday, November 20, 2008

Have You Had a Near-Death Experience?



An Open Letter from Sharon Lund


To My Dear Global Circle of Friends,


Wow, what a powerful month November has been - and Divinely Guided.

I pulled my book from iUniverse and started my own publishing company, Sacred Life Publishers. My book The Integrated Being: Techniques to Heal Your Mind-Body-Spirit will be on the market right before Christmas - YEAH!

As you know, after my second near-death experience I was told to break the silence about dying and death and bring the sacredness back. My book Sacred Living, Sacred Dying: A Guide to Embracing Life and Death has been published for a couple of years and I’ve been giving presentations. Now it’s time for me to take my wisdom and speaking to the next level.

Monica Hagen, my editor, for The Integrated Being: Techniques to Heal Your Mind-Body-Spirit and I have joined hearts, minds, and spirits and are in the process of making a documentary about part of my life story, but mainly about the near-death experiences. Monica is the writer and director of our documentary Dying to Live. We start shooting this Friday at UCSD, we will be interviewing students about how they feel toward dying and death. Then we're going to other locations to interview various types of people and ages to record their thoughts and feelings.

We'll also be interviewing men, women, and children who have had near-death experiences. If you know of anyone who has had a near-death experience please have them contact me. I would like to talk to them about participating in our project. We'd love to also interview children who are faced with life challenging illness for the documenta ry. If you have any suggestions, contacts, or thoughts please share them with me.

Our camera person is Lee Ann Dillingham and she has received five awards for her films. Hector is our production manager. A talented and gifted man by the name of Rick Mathews will be creating our music and has offered to write us an original song for Dying to Live- FREE! He wrote the theme song for a new movie, "Camille" (http://www.blogger.com/www.camillemovie.com) coming out in the theatres in a few weeks, staring Sianna Miller and James Franko (from Spiderman) - which is about a woman who dies and comes back to her lover - kind of like the movie Ghost.

We have received bountiful gifts of free light rentals, equipment borrowing, and networking. A gentleman on the East Coast, after hearing about the project, gave me his domain name for FREE (sacredlife.com and sacredlife.org), which we’ll use for my publishing company – books, CD’s and documentary.

We're in the process of seeking funding - through individuals, friends, and organizations.

We are seeing synchronicity in action, and would love for you to be part of it. If you see any way you can assist us, please let me know.


Also, please feel free to pass this e-mail along to your friends as they may know someone who has had a near-death experience or would like to offer financial support. Every dollar counts and will be put toward the development and promotion of our Dying to Live documentary.

Checks can be made out to SLSD, Inc. and mailed to:
Sharon Lund
3959 Utah Street
San Diego , CA 92104

Any person who donates more than $100 will have their name in the credits of the documentary. We’re all volunteering our time for this fabulous project. Though we can’t pay the people we interview, they would be part of an amazing project, one that can help MANY people with their fear of death.

Life can be beautiful, and the lesson of near-death experiences is one treasure that can ease the pain and energy wasted on resisting and fearing death.

Thank you for your support and continued love and friendship.

Love and Blessings,
Sharon
http://www.blogger.com/www.sharonlund.com
619-692-9507









No comments: