Monday, December 15, 2008

yIKES! i j UST gOT lAID oFF!!

Martin Schulman, one of my favortie astrologers, is finally developing a web presence. Believe it, he's the REAL THING.

Hey! Does this guy ever show his face?

He has a nice, sane, intelligent and accurate article [unlike Mikey !! ] about the Saturn-Uranus opposition which continues like a helicopter blade through 2010 and how it can affect your job.

Here's the heads up. He writes,"Interestingly enough, Saturn rules what we put our time to. In Virgo, we are finding job openings increasing exponentially in the fields of health care, hygiene, organizational abilities, and the things in life that make chores easier, more functional and less time-consuming."

Find anything there you like? You could also market your existing product or service emphasizing these aspects.

Visit Martin Schulman's website and win a free book.

2 comments:

pixiequix said...

Martin Schulman is a great astrologer. He's written so many indispensable astrological texts. One of my favorites is his 'Astrology Allegory of the Signs' where God is bestowing gifts upon all twelve of his children, the 12 signs of the zodiac. The one for Pisces (my Sun sign) always gets me choked up, it's so beautiful and true:

"To you Pisces I give the most difficult task of all. I ask you to collect all of man's sorrow and return it to me. Your tears are to be ultimately My tears. The sorrow you will absorb is the effect of man's misunderstanding My Idea, but you are to give him compassion that he may try again. For this the most difficult task of all I give the greatest gift of all. You will be the only one of My twelve children to understand Me. But this gift of understanding is for you, Pisces for when you try to spread it to man he will not listen."

Queen of Wands said...

To read the incantation for your sign, go here: http://classiclegendbooks.com/allegory.html