Thursday, December 4, 2008

Typical First Saturn Return

Hi

I am XXX born on xxx. I was born in a small town in Northern Cape Province in South Africa. I would like to know how Saturn will affect me. The last few years were hectic which started my interest in astrology. It seems like every thing was falling apart and that I was losing every thing I totally lost control and felt like a passenger in my own life. Things seemed to stabilize now and the old made space for a wonderful new life.

What at one stage seemed like destruction and havoc were just the birth pain of new opportunities coming my way. I would like to know if there are more surprises on the way. Will you be able to give me a “Mini Saturn Return in Virgo Reading”.

Nancy's Note: I did give him a free mini Saturn Return reading. This is a very typical reaction to the first Saturn Return

No comments: