Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturn Return Blues

Dear Nancy,

I know it's the holiday season, but I was wondering if I could expect my Saturn Return information, and if you have everything you need. There is still plenty of time, but I want to be prepared for it. I wanted to say as well that I feel like life is on the right track now, but it's because 2006 was the worst year ever in my life, it was a traumatic and extremely painful experience for me. It propelled me into the right path now, so perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. Although, I don't think I can ever forget the pain or control the flashbacks. I really look forward to hearing from you. I believe in the power of the universe, of the planets and the aspects.

Are you between 28 and 30 and having experiences like this? Write for your free Saturn Return mini reading today nancy@bemyguide.net

No comments: