Monday, July 6, 2009

Sun conjunct Pluto

"Michael Jackson, as I’ve noted earlier, was a Sun conjunct Pluto Virgo. Unless given almost shamanic-like life training, Sun Pluto individuals approach existence from an impetus that most of us can barely fathom. [emphasis added] And if we can’t understand it, imagine what it must be like for them to actually live it."

Since I have Sun/Pluto I had to laugh!! Life on the edge, you know.

This is an excerpt from an article by http://www.astroinquiry.com/2009/07/michaels-mad-dream-a-pluto-maniacal-mutation/ Frederick Woodruff.

Do you have Sun/Pluto? What do you think of this description?

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I have a sun conjunct pluto as well as a mars trine pluto. What do you think this means?

Queen of Wands said...

It is the mark of an extremely powerful person, perhaps Christ consciousness. Please read my article "The Pluto Club" for detals and understanding www.bemyastrologer.com/the_pluto_club.html