Friday, August 21, 2009

Zodiac Sign T raits

They visiited www.zodiacsigntraits.com :

"This is a great site, Nancy. I read the Leo man and Gemini woman compatability. It was dead on. Congrats on an excellent site!!!!"

"The Scorpio Man-Pisces Woman description is great. I'm a Pisces woman that's been with a Scorpio man for almost 12 years and you described our dynamic very well. This part is especially accurate: "Degree of Passion: This is one relationship where Scorpio is willing to show his tumultuous passions. Pisces provides the oceanic depths for him ... Read Moreto float on comfortably. He will be willing to reveal layer upon layer of feeling which he usually keeps to himself. His guard drops as she soothes and comforts him, reassuring the scorpion that all his secrets are fine with her. As his fears alleviate, his behavior becomes increasingly more romantic and passionate."

"Virgo Man Capricorn Woman ... has been one of the best compatibility reports I’ve read for this combination, and one of the most poignant portrayals of myself I’ve read, and I’ve been reading astrology since I was a teenager. Thank you!


Use the site to pre-select a mate as well1

No comments: