Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"The Other Woman" Survey

age =: 48

name for married lover: James

make up a name for you: Jillian

how did your relationship get started =: we're both teachers at the same high school. We were friends for a year first.

how long did it last =: It has been going on for one year now

how did it end =: It hasn't ended but is a bit rocky at the moment.

would you do it again = : yes. i love him.

never done this before =: He said he had done it before but it was "very minor" compared to what we have.

did he have any kids =: He has three kids. A son, 23 and living at home, a daughter in her junior year at college, and a son just graduated from high school and living at home.

did you know his wife before or gret to know her?: Met his wife briefly once when I bumped into both of them while shopping.

did you ever contact his wife = : never contacted his wife

spend a lot of money on you =: never spent money on me. no need to.

what did he promise you =: promised me nothing but great sex and friendship.

did you want to marry him or just have the affair =: I tell him I want to just continue the affair, but deep down I would love to see him get divorced.

are you still in contact with him = : I see him every day at school. His classroom is only two doors down from mine.

did you have an abortion or a child =: no

did you date others =: nothing serious. a dinner here and there.

what advice would you give someone who is considering an affair? = : Be prepared for your heart to be completely shattered and your life to become a roller-coaster of emotion.

what advice would you give a wife whose husband was having an affair =: Leave him! Even if he says he'll never do it again, he most definitely will as soon as he feels the coast is clear.

why do you tnink men have affairs =: He said the sex had become infrequent. She is deeply religious and he wants more exciting sex.

did you ever feel guilty about what you were doing -: no. i simply enjoy every moment i have with him.

where how often regularly =: Every day in my classroom at school and always at my house for actual intercourse. Last year we met regularly for sex, about once or twice every couple of weeks, sometimes more. This school year his coaching schedule is crazy. I don't know when I will be able to have sex with him---it will be random.

did you tel did you tell friends or relatives =: I broke down and told a friend at school. Their reaction was that he is only using me and playing with my emotions.

what did you learn =: I have learned that I am indeed nothing more than a trainwreck continuing to smolder.

No comments: