Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Recommendations for Nancy R. Fenn

BeMyAstrologer.com

Terry Lamb, Owner, Inner Edge Human Technologies/Astro-Energetic Healingworked with Nancy at Bookstore
“Nancy is profoundly insightful. She has a superlative gift at grasping and presenting one's total life situation and issues with truly actionable ideas. And she is capable of drilling down to day to day specifics. I consider her a significant asset as I go forward on my personal journey.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

Robert Dunbarhired Nancy as a Counseling in 1999, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy is an excellent astrologer and psychic. She is the nation's Saturn Return expert and helped me through my second Saturn Return and with other situations in my life. She also taught me how to read Tarot cards and is an excellent teacher.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

Semiramis Appiamohired Nancy as a Astrologer in 2000, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy is a master at coaching, astrologer and reading. She has helped me in every area of my life. Further, I have referred COUNTLESS clients to Nancy for coaching. She is the nation's Expert on second Saturn Return (ages 58-60) and on Introverts. I recommend her without reservation.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

Susan Dunnhired Nancy as a Career Coach in 1,985, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy is one of the best psychic consultants I've encountered. I have had many readings with her and have referred quite a few friends. Her insight has proven itself time and again. When my son was born seven years ago she did his Natal Chart, which I refer to every so often. It has been a very helpful tool in understanding and interacting with his particular personality. I highly recommend Nancy. She is amazing.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

Wendy Holmhired Nancy as a Psychic consultation in 1995, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy is a wonderful caring advisor. She is highly intuitive, positive, intelligent, thorough and trustworthy. Nancy has gently guided me through many stressful times with her insightful advice and encouragement. She is always there for me, no matter what. I view her as not just an advisor or teacher but a friend. She is also a gifted teacher, who researches extensively, is open and receptive with a continuing sense of wonder.”
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity

Mo Murrayhired Nancy as a Astrologer/Tarot Reader/Advisor in 2005, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy is a wonderful astrologer and intuitive. She has given me insight into situations that I could have never seen on my own. She has a God given talent in these areas. She comes highly recommended and I have worked with her for over 15 years.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity

Tamara Grahamhired Nancy as a Astrologer in 1990, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy Fenn is an extremely gifted psychic and astrologer. She has guided me through many difficult times with her beacon of light, knowledge, and expertise. I am always in awe of her uncanny insight and psychological interpretations. Nancy possesses an eagle's eye of focus which has assisted me in targeting and obtaining my goals. Her tender gentleness and kindness melts away any fears I may have and is a calming center in my life. What I really admire about Nancy is her impeccable ability to predict and effect energy. I have elicited Nancy's help for years and will continue for years to come. She's utterly amazing and I don't know what I would do without her!”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert

Margaret Lorishired Nancy as a International Teacher and Healer in 1996, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy is a brilliant and expert astrologer specializing in saturn return chart readings. I came to her for a reading during that difficult time and her reading was so in-depth/thorough, intuitive, inspiring, and reassuring. Some of her insights simply amazed me. The entire process helped me immensely. Still today, I reread her report every few months to gain perspective on my life with a few new "aha...that's what that means" every time. It's kind of like a mini-life guide. I've been to many astrologers, and she is by far the best---she has strong intuitive faculties and is kind-hearted and approachable. I highly recommend her services!”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative

Amy Provenzanohired Nancy as a Astrology in 2005, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy brings compassion and insight to every interaction i've had with her.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Creative

Michele Gutierrezhired Nancy as a Readings in 2004, and hired Nancy more than once
“Nancy offers remarkably intuitive insights to human personality and spirtuality. I came to Nancy because of her reputation as "Saturn's Return Expert." The chart she produced to help guide me through this period was remarkably on target, and I use it still as reference and guidance.”
Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, Creative

Jon Layton, Astrologer, Skygroovesworked indirectly for Nancy at BeMyAstrologer
“I took Nancy's Tarot class and was so pleased with the results. Her insights into the symbolism and history of the cards was impressive. The lessons enriched my understanding of the human psyche, and her explanations illuminated the human condition.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

No comments: