Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sample Mini Saturn Return Reading

Dear C

You wrote requesting a free mini Saturn Return reading. I would be delighted to give you one.

Your Saturn lies in the 7th house of marriage and partnership, conjunct your North Node, both in Virgo. You haven't given me very much information about yourself, so I will have to speculate how you are going to use this energy.

When Saturn lies in the 7th house of marriage and partnership, the general advice is not to marry until after your Saturn Return. I have no way of knowing if you are married or not. If you are married, the rule of thumb is not too try to hard (don't go to heroic measures) to keep your
marriage together. It will undoubtedly experience a great deal of stress and this would be a natural time to let it come to a close.

If on the other hand you have not yet married, you will find the opportunity to marry forthwith. For karmic reasons marriage is a very important area for you. You may assume that you know a lot about the dynamics of marriage, but the proper attitude would be to assume you
know nothing at all about the dynamics of marriage and indeed have everything to learn (and everything to gain).

It looks to me like you have a real free-spirited streak in you and in your family that might prefer alternative lifestyles, but for you marriage would be a very difficult but fulfilling proposition.

Thank you very much for writing. I wish you all the best in your Saturn Return. I have taken the liberty of adding your name to my astrology e-mail list. I keep my clients up to date on important astrological transits at random intervals. If you wish off the list at any time, you can ask to be deleted and you will be immediately removed from the mailings.
Nancy R. Fenn

C's Respponse
Thank you so much for the Saturn return reading, it was tremendously illuminating. Luckily, I am not yet married, but I am in a relationship that is not entirely right for me and has been on the brink of coming to an end at various points throughout the past year. I had assumed that my Saturn return in Virgo had to do with my work (I am currently working on my dissertation), but your interpretation makes a lot of sense.
Thanks again for your time and generosity!
Very best,
C



On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:09:59 -0700
"Nancy R. Fenn" wrote:

>
>
> Nancy R. Fenn is an intuitive consultant, astrologer and expert in
>support and resources for introverts. Visit her on the web at
>http://www.blogger.com/www.bemyastrologer.com, http://www.blogger.com/www.bemyguide.net and
>http://www.blogger.com/www.theintrovertzcoach.com Keep up with classes, events, specials and
>items of interest on http://nancyfenn.blogspot.com/ (the BLOG)

No comments: